Immigration, Investment & International Trade
1) I own a beauty shop and spa. Would my business qualify for an EB-5 investor visa?
2) I own a successful IT business with several offices in the U.S. and abroad. How could I send some of my employees from the offices business abroad to the United States?
3) How do I qualify for an H-1B?
4) Do I need a job offer from a company to work in the United States?
5) Can I buy a house in the U.S. for 1 Million Dollars and get a Green card?
6) After I get my Green card, do I have to pay income tax on the income that I receive from the rental properties in my former country?
7) Can I set up a corporation in the U.S., hire myself and get immigration status?
8) I have a Green Card but I need to stay outside of the U.S. to take care of the family estate. What should I do?
9) How do I enter the visa lottery?
10) I have been accused of marriage fraud (but it is not true), what can I do?
Tel: (202)638-2777 Fax: (202)638-1677
1329 18th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036