Immigration & Investment Solutions PLLC
Immigration, Investment & International Trade

EB-5 Visas

Created in 1992, EB-5 visas are used to bring new investments to the United States and to create jobs for U... Read More

Labor Certifications

Some employment visas require the employer to first obtain approved labor certification with the U.S. Depar... Read More

H-1B Visas

This visa category allows U.S. employers to bring temporary workers to the United States as employees who w... Read More

Family-Based Immigration

Family-based immigration allows U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents to sponsor their family member... Read More

E-1 and E-2 Visas

E-1 visas allow an individual who is a national of a country which has signed a Treaty of Trade with the Un... Read More

L-1 Visas

L-1A visas allow U.S. employers to transfer an executive or manager from its foreign office to its office i... Read More

Immigration Reform

As Congress resumes its session after Labor Day, businesses and families will be waiting to hear about any progress on immigration reform. The Senate passed its version of a comprehensive immigrati... Read More

I-9 Compliance

There have been many important changes in the U.S. immigration laws and regulations in 2012. Nonimmigrant and immigrant visa processing (such as the H-1B and Green Card) continue to be a challenge... Read More


Want to sign up for our newsletter? Send us an e-mail to, Subject Newsletter. Read More

1) I own a beauty shop and spa. Would my business qualify for an EB-5 investor visa?


2) I own a successful IT business with several offices in the U.S. and abroad. How could I send some of my employees from the offices business abroad to the United States?


3) How do I qualify for an H-1B?


4) Do I need a job offer from a company to work in the United States?


5) Can I buy a house in the U.S. for 1 Million Dollars and get a Green card?


6) After I get my Green card, do I have to pay income tax on the income that I receive from the rental properties in my former country?


7) Can I set up a corporation in the U.S., hire myself and get immigration status?


8) I have a Green Card but I need to stay outside of the U.S. to take care of the family estate. What should I do?


9) How do I enter the visa lottery?


10) I have been accused of marriage fraud (but it is not true), what can I do?

  • Any other questions?

    Your Email (required)

Please feel free to contact us via
Tel: (202)638-2777 Fax: (202)638-1677
1329 18th Street NW, Washington, DC 20036